The short version of last night’s excitement (even before the Eurovision semi final).
- Returned home to find dead fish with head somehow stuck behind the tropical tank filter.
- As filter unit was being lifted out of the tank, shocked to discover dead fish showing considerable signs of life as (suddenly free) it jumps out of the tank.
- General shouting and frantic search fails to discover suicidal fish anywhere on the floor.
- With time running short things become more desperate and the search area is widened.
- During commotion fish remains completely still and observes chaos from safety of one of the selves below fish tank.
- Searchers eventually find dead fish on shelf.
- As I go to remove dead fish am again shock to discover signs of life, as the wee creature of the deep tries once again to escape.
- Finally, sit back in chair with glass of wine and observe, now restored, fish sitting in tank watching the Eurovision Song Contest.